Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
*This role can be 100% remote, sitting anywhere within the US. *
ICF is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, multi-faceted consulting company, seeking Jr Front End Software Developer. The software developer will participate in building websites to support analytics and fraud detection tools, work with technical leads to develop and enforce standards, collaborate with a development team, and follow solutions as they are developed through production deployment.
You will be part of an established team supporting multiple contracts for our clients in Washington, DC. The ICF team at performs custom software development to modernize siloed, legacy applications using modular design standards. The team works closely with clients and other contractors to ensure the performance and reliability of public-facing, mission-critical applications.
We are looking for a junior Front End Developer to join a new team to help build websites to support analytics and fraud detection tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in an Agile team with clients to build web front ends to complex machine learning backends.
- Design and build for performance and accessibility
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Proficiency with browser developer tools, git, and JIRA
- Proficiency with building responsive web interfaces (RWD)
- Proficiency with WCAG guidelines and Web Accessibility development practices
U.S. Citizenship or green card required (required by federal government for position).
What we'd like you to have:
- Experience working on projects that are using Agile and DevSecOps including using modern CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Technologies you’ll use:
- HTML, CSS, Angular, React
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)