Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We are currently hiring a Web Designer responsible for providing end-to-end, cross-discipline support to IT projects ranging which includes graphic design activities and web production services. In this role, you will be expected to lead web design activities for a cybersecurity focused organization.
This role will be located on site in Arlington, Va.
- Support the implementation, publishing, and distribution of website and content administration and stakeholder communications.
- Develop creative and unique content for SharePoint and websites.
- Manage technical and back-end administration for SharePoint.
- Improve existing web pages and create new web page content to communicate the customer's messages and themes.
- Comply with the Rehabilitation Act (Section 508) in all deliverables.
- Support client engagement teams in the development and design of materials designed for the web including reports, presentations, training materials, fact sheets, and other products in multiple media formats.
- High level security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, web design or related field.
- 5 years of experience in web design.
- Ability to interpret and understand technical drawings and documentation.
- Experience as both a self-starter working independently, and working within a team to understand requirements and meet delivery schedule.
- Conceives, designs, lays out, and coordinates editorial illustrations and creative artwork.
- Expert skill set with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience working with highly-visible “federal” web operations (highly desirable).
- Expertise with federal accessibility mandates.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)