Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Web and Mobile Resource/Project Coordinator | 100% Remote Opportunity!
We’re currently hiring a Web and Mobile Resource/Project Coordinator
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
As a Web and Mobile Resource/Project Coordinator at ICF Next, you will apply your analytical and critical thinking skills to help solve resourcing challenges with multiple projects. You will own and drive the work, you will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth. This role requires strong organizational and resourcing skills in a web and mobile development environment, and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task, and work collaboratively with multiple teams.
The Digital practice is an exciting line of business, supporting various types of technical projects in the Public sector, lead by a compassionate, fun, and driven leadership team, committed to encouraging growth in staff, and leading the industry in exceeding the needs of their clients.
In this role you will have the ability to decide where you want to work: from your home, full time in an ICF office or hybrid...totally up to you! Note: working hours would primarily support 8-5 Eastern time zone.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, results-driven resource and project coordinator to assist senior staff in successful staffing needs and project delivery. You will be providing ongoing support to project managers, development leads, and senior staff, determining personnel requirements, and collaborating on resource management with multiple teams within our organization.
To ensure success in this position, you should possess extensive knowledge of resource allocation and ideally have experience in a similar role. A first-class project coordinator/resource manager will be someone who is an excellent communicator, able to foster relationships with multiple lines of business, is well-organized, can respond quickly and adapt to changing needs, accurately assess resource needs and provide sufficient support to enable our teams to meet project objectives.
- Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience.
- Providing project managers with ongoing resource management and project support.
- Monitoring employee utilization and workload across project teams.
- Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff.
- Collaborating on resource management and planning with internal departments.
- Assist in hiring new staff in accordance with project budgets.
- Documenting processes and maintaining records.
- Working with project managers coordinating tasks such as scheduling, training and task management.
- Bachelor's degree in project management, human resources management, or similar.
- 2-3 years' experience in resource management and/or project coordination in the government or similar industry.
- Experience operating in, and coordinating with, Agile development teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and time-management skills.
- Ability to work with Trello, MS Office suite.
- Self-motivator, strategic thinker.
- Knowledge of web and mobile technology solutions.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Project management or scrum master certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in human resources and project management software is a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)