Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Vendor Management Associate
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. At ICF we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
ICF’s Contracts & Administration (C&A) Systems team manages contract, customer, and vendor information throughout the project lifecycle. The C&A Systems team is seeking a Vendor Management Associate that will be based at our Headquarter Office in Fairfax VA. This role will have the opportunity to collaborate with external partners and internal stakeholders support vendor compliance monitoring related to procurement activities.
- Obtain information and documentation submitted by vendors and review for accuracy and completeness
- Create and maintain vendor records in ICF systems and ensure a high level of accuracy during set-up and maintenance activities
- Interface with vendors and Procurement team members to collect outstanding items and resolve issues
- Assist Procurement, Contracts, Operating Groups, Insurance, and Accounting with questions and requests related to vendor information and compliance issues
- Maintain electronic files for vendor documentation in accordance with data protection policies
- Assist Finance with research and follow-up associated with 1099 reporting
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in process and system improvement initiatives
- Support compliance and reporting activities Federal Government Regulations and ICF policies and procedures
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the efficiency and profitability of the company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience required, at least 1 year of experience in Procurement or a vendor management role preferred
- Deltek Costpoint experience preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and bring a high level of accuracy to data entry tasks
- Bring a customer-service approach to issue resolution
- Ability to manage a high volume of actions with a high level of organization
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Team player with collaborative approach for managing complicated scenarios
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)