Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
UX Manager - Corporate Marketing Team | Remote
Manager, User Experience
Why Work at ICF?
If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, keep reading. ICF, a global professional and digital services firm, is home to one of the world’s leading government consulting practices. For over 50 years, ICF has supported agencies in improving the effectiveness and impact of public services across a wide variety of domains, including health, energy, environment, and climate, social programs, education, international development, and much more. ICF also has one of the industry’s leading digital transformation portfolios as agency leaders redefine their missions through the lens of technology.
We are currently seeking a UX Manager for ICF’s Corporate Marketing team to support our global growth. This position is an opportunity to evolve and expand how ICF reaches its prospects and customers through our corporate website: https://www.icf.com/. The ideal candidate will be a champion for developing engaging and frictionless experiences for the web and will proactively develop the UX and web design skillsets of the team. The UX Manager will also partner closely with our various Corporate Marketing teams to develop a UX roadmap that directly supports ICF’s diverse markets.
*Candidates located in close proximity to our Fairfax, VA headquarters office are preferred, but we are also open to fully remote candidates.
What You’ll Do
- Design and apply user-driven methodologies to identify personas and improve behavior throughout multiple touchpoints across the ICF website.
- Deeply interpret and understand various business needs and G2M strategies and develop engaging experiences for the web.
- Illustrate fully-designed, UX solutions using a variety of storyboards, process flows, and designs and present them across multiple levels of the business.
- Partner closely with developers to translate UX solutions into technical specifications.
- Partner with Campaign Ops to ensure feedback and performance metrics are continuously measured and influence iterative improvement across the website.
- Develop and maintain and iterative UX pattern library that aligns with ICF’s Corporate brand.
- Govern UI and web design assets across all Corporate Marketing web and interactive channels to ensure UX and brand consistency.
- Maintain roadmap for ongoing short and long-term UX and web design improvements.
- Develop and improve UX skillsets across the team.
- Foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, and excellence in the work environment and continuously elevate the quality and caliber of the organization
- 5+ years of combined experience in marketing, user experience, or web design.
- BS/BA in a web/graphic design, business, computer science or related field. Must provide an online portfolio of UX/web design work.
- 5+ years of working with project management tools such as JIRA or Asana.
- Experience designing and developing UI assets for Enterprise-level Content Management Systems (Sitecore, Adobe, Drupal, etc).
- Proficiency in UX design applications including Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and Sketch.
- Experience with Corporate, Brand Marketing and/or Web Marketing teams.
- Experience working with marketers, agencies, copywriters, designers, subject matter experts and clients/stakeholders.
- 5+ years supporting UX and web design functions within B2B marketing environments.
- Experience working closely with UX, design, or web development agencies.
- Significant experience in large-scale website or product redesigns.
- Experience in supporting and managing multiple corporate brands in terms of visual design, content, and messaging.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a strong customer-service focus.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to grow a team by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, and leading by example. Build commitment that inspires individuals to act and communicate with impact
- Proven ability to work across teams/divisions/departments to get things done.
More About ICF:
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with approximately 8,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at https://.icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)