Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in the UK, Belgium, the US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, public agencies and international institutions solve complex problems and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We offer critical insight and rigorous analytical techniques to deliver innovative solutions and thought-provoking analyses for our clients.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
About the team
We are expanding our services, and to support this growth, we are looking for a Treasury Assistant to join our Business Management team on a permanent basis. We provide financial analysis, control and support across all areas of the Policy, Consulting and Implementation Division. Our goal is to help optimise financial performance.
Working with Treasury to monitor aged debts and chase accordingly, helping to reduce WIP.
Attending monthly meetings with Treasury to keep all relevant stakeholders up to date with any issues with AR (billed/unbilled).
Running the invoicing plan weekly to see what projects are due to be billed to the Client and liaising with PMs/PDs accordingly.
Raising client invoices ensuring compliance with contractual terms.
Reviewing bank statements and allocating cash accordingly into the ERP system.
Any other ad-hoc Treasury duties
New project set ups in ERP system, in accordance with the contract and SOX regulations
Assisting Project Control team with monthly PO accrual process
Assistance with project re-forecasting in accordance with ICF policies and procedures to ensure revenue is being recognised correctly.
Inputting to month end processes and reports
Posting certain G/L entries to the financial system.
Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and experience require
The candidate should have at least 1 years’ experience working in a financial role and must be educated to degree level.
Experience working with ERP systems, ideally Maconomy, although not essential.
Must have a good work ethic, ability to work to deadlines and be interested in learning and development.
Good Excel knowledge, experience with Vlookups and Pivot tables – this will be tested at interview.
Strong communicator with good attention to detail
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.