Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Clean Transportation (EV) & Energy Manager
Clean Transportation (EV) & Energy Manager
New York City NY
About ICF - Transportation Practice
ICF is a global consulting firm that makes big things possible for our clients. ICF’s Transportation Practice specializes in addressing complex planning, policy, and program issues at the nexus of transportation and the environment, energy, and communities. ICF offers solutions that support sustainable transportation decisions, addressing mobility, safety, environmental, social, and economic effects of transportation. Our work includes strategic planning, research, analysis, outreach, training, and program evaluation for government agencies, non-profits, and private sector clients.
ICF is seeking a Clean Transportation & Energy Manager responsible for planning and completing project tasks related to vehicle electrification, alternative fuels, emission reduction, decarbonization, and advanced technologies in the transportation sector. Work may include research and writing related to the costs and benefits of advanced vehicle technologies and alternative transportation fuels, development of policy and program recommendations to support accelerated deployment of zero emission vehicles, research on industry trends, writing reports and developing presentations.
The successful candidate MUST have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Electric vehicles
- Alternative fuels
- Greenhouse gas emission reduction strategies
- Alternative fuel vehicle market research and data collection
- Online training and other communication strategies for vehicle consumers and fleets
- Leading or supporting transportation electrification planning studies for government and utility clients.
- Analyzing locations for electric vehicle charging infrastructure and/or stations for alternative fuels.
- Staying current and connected with the electric and alternative fuel vehicle market, including trends, policies, key players, and more.
- Leading or supporting the development and deployment of communications, outreach, and training resources, including case studies, fact sheets, webinars, in-person events, presentations, and other opportunities.
- Developing innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services, typically working as part of a team
- Data collection and maintenance
- Interacting and communicating with clients
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Transportation Electrification
- Bachelors or Masters degree in transportation, environmental science, energy, public policy, or a related field
- Strong understanding of policy and regulatory context surrounding transportation energy and alternative fuels
- Understanding of public agency consulting
- Excellent leadership skills and qualities
- Strong project management skills and a strategic perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical/problem-solving skills.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$85,679.00 - $145,654.00
Arlington, VA (VA31)