Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Training Coordinator / Manager
The Training Coordinator/Manager will participate in a multi-disciplinary leadership team overseeing the activities under a recently awarded NIH contract providing Coordination, Communication and Operations Support (CCOS) to the Clinical Translational Science Award (CTSA) program for the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). The Training Coordinator/Manager will manage the training components offered by the CCOS for the CTSA program awardees, working with staff across various scientific, technical, and operational disciplines to design training programs and manage delivery and tracking of trainings. The Training Coordinator/Manager will work with a large multidisciplinary team to set training priorities, develop training plans, and evaluate training efficacy. The Training Coordinator/Manager will support the following tasks:
- Develop documentation, tracking mechanisms and communications for training team.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts to develop training materials for data submission and data management including quick tips reference guides, online modules and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Conduct needs assessments to determine training needs and inform training plans.
- Develop and update training plans
- Ensure training portal is up to date and provide QA and QC as needed.
- Work with communication and evaluation teams to promote, track and evaluate trainings and training utilization.
- Work with the Training/UX Lead to identify new system features to improve user experience, provide support to test new features and collaborate with IT resources to report and resolve training portal and user issues.
- Work with Project Manager to develop and maintain standard operating procedures, training materials and documentation
- Contribute to risk planning and reporting tasks.
Required Qualifications Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in training development and facilitation
- Experience developing and delivering training in diverse modalities including webinars, tutorials, toolkits and in-person trainings
- Exceptional organizational skills and experience managing and coordinating projects/tasks
- Experience managing staff and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience developing timelines and tracking tools
- Excellent writing skills and experience developing and working collaboratively to produce SOP’s and other process documentation
- Experience managing client expectations and excellent client communication skills
- Experience working for a data coordinating center for a large scientific consortium
- Experience working with technical or PhD/MD level professionals
- Experience working at or with NIH or HHS
- Expertise in adult learning and instructional design
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)