Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator - Criminal Justice
ICF is looking for a talented, highly motivated Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Coordinator to join our Justice, Workforce, and Community Development Line of Business to support a large government contract in the DC metro area.
The TTA Coordinator will provide TTA for a large-scale criminal justice project focused on providing a range of assistance to state, local, and tribal criminal justice agencies to strengthen the nations criminal justice system, reducing incarceration, rooting out disparities in the system, preventing crime, and making communities safer.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success.
This role is in the Washington DC Metro area. Travel to client sites, ICF offices and Conferences may be required once business travel resumes.
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with clients and partners.
- Collaborate closely with project team members, consultants, TTA Providers and federal staff in the coordination and provision of TTA to criminal justice audiences.
- Build strong, positive relationships with project staff for ongoing communication, collaborative planning, and shared problem solving to meet the needs of clients and the field.
- Stay abreast of the latest research, tools, and resources that support the implementation of criminal justice evidenced-based practices and programs. .
- Support designated priorities and special projects, including development of TTA materials (e.g. issue briefs, handouts, brochures, presentation kits, and webinars).
- Participate in presentations at national meetings and conferences.
- Document activities in the TTA tracker.
- Master’s degree in criminal justice, administration, public policy, or related area from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in criminal justice coordinating and delivering TTA and/or capacity building provision in the criminal justice field at a national level.
- Knowledge of criminal justice social science research and evidence-based programs and practices.
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships and balance multiple perspectives/needs.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in strategic planning, TTA, change management, capacity building, organizational development, and/or implementation science.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Solid team builder and team player with proven ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to multitask and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail and flexibility to adjust to last-minute requests and changing priorities.
- A high degree of adaptability, comfort in establishing new directions and the ability to manage and adapt to change.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with peers, colleagues, consultants, and professional staff.
- Possess a knowledge of and experience with TTA at the national level.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)