Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Training and Product Development Manager | Remote
Training and Product Development Manager
ICF International seeks an instructional designer to serve as a Training Manager to work on a national technical assistance project. The goal of the project is to support and enable legal representation to eligible arriving Afghans (EAA) across the country and to expand the legal community’s skills and capacity to provide immigration legal support. The Training Manager will use his/her expertise to ensure legal service providers and EAAs are trained and have access to the tips and guidance for building capacity.
The Training Manager will work closely with and under the oversight of the Capacity Building Director to execute essential strategies for training legal services providers and developing products grounded in adult learning principles. The successful candidate will have an ability to partner with the client and project management team to lead the development of training strategies and products.
- Lead all TTA activities
- Develop training plan for the project
- Develop product development plan for the project
- Manage all training resources
- Directly supervise the partnership coordinator, knowledge management Coordinator, and instructional designers
- Work collaboratively with other team members to identify knowledge gaps and TTA needs and develop TTA products that are responsive to those needs
- Oversee the project’s contract with LSI for instructional design and product development
- Develop and implement strategies and workflows for responding to TA requests and developing training
- Coordinate all work with SME’s in delivering TA and training
- Assure all training deliverables are met on time
- Apply adult learning principles to all training and product content
- Master’s degree in social work, public administration, business administration or related field which requires an understanding of written communication or a bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience as a training manager
- 5 plus years of experience managing projects, tasks, personnel, or equivalent of project management such as managing multiple aspects of deliverables, deadlines, and partner relationships
- 3 plus years of experience in instructional design
- 3 plus years of stakeholder and partner relationships engagement
- 3 plus years of experience developing training plans
- Project Management Professional or similar certification
- Working knowledge of the refugee, immigrant, and asylee challenges.
- Experience working for a refugee program
- Experience working with the legal community
- Solid team builder and team player with proven ability to manage competing priorities, perspectives and stakeholder needs
- Exceptional project management skills, with a focus on TA project management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated, outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Proficient with MS office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with training, curriculum development, and facilitation
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$80,656.00 - $137,116.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)