Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Total Rewards Specialist - Belgium & Europe
We are looking for an experienced compensation and benefits professional to join our HR team, supporting our Belgium office as a Total Rewards Manager. This role is responsible for supporting the end-to-end benefits enrolment, management and compliance processes including embedding ICF’s reward strategy in Belgium, developing market intelligence, reviewing EU/Belgium salary surveys and supporting our compensation ranges and benchmark review.
The role would also be key in communicating with employees and managing all queries related to our benefits offerings, documentation, policies, reporting & metrics, audits and compliance.
The Total Reward Manager will be responsible for ensuring quality delivery, participation in all identified opportunities for improvement and also drive best practice.
• Process Responsibilities:
o Apply knowledge/skills to support tasks related to all compensation disciplines, including – market intelligence, rewards planning and compensation ranges and benchmarks.
• Rewards Planning:
o Standard/periodic reporting and analytics and year-end annual reporting and analytics.
o Annual activities – collaborate/recommend local comp guidelines, salary ranges, merit/promotion metrics, etc.
o Execute ad-hoc reporting for special projects and researching salary benchmarks
• Market Intelligence (MI):
o Survey selection process including job matching guidelines review/update, and market data procurement
o Market data analytics and reporting using salary survey toolso Attend webinars conducted by vendor companies and consultants to keep up to date on data and market practice.
• Compensation & Benefits Administration:
o Monitoring internal equity and external benchmarks
o Monitor Belgian legislation regarding compensation and benefits
o Monitor and evaluate the company’s benefits programs including: insurance programs, retirement plans, sick leave, time off and vacation policies, and ensure these programs are current with regard to legislation's, trends, practices and costs
o Liaising and partnering with market vendors for renewals, benefit queries and employee issue resolution
o Manage employee benefit queries, alongside supporting managers and leaders with compensation issues
o Complete data requirements gathering, file validation/submission and testing processes for compensation tools and benefits vendors/platforms
o Data/files management and reporting.o Support Finance and Accounting teams in annual benefits fringe calculations and reporting
• Ensure high quality work and meet deliverable requirements/targets/timelines
• Exhibit effective time/work management
• Contribute to strengthen/expand stakeholder relationships
• Interact with the stakeholders/vendors and escalate issues as needed
• Adhere to standard internal procedures to improve the quality of services/benefits provided to our employees
• Proactively propose process improvements by providing implementable solutions to manage process delivery• Share knowledge/best practices with team members relating to own specialization.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across several countries
• Sound research and business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
• Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities, and manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards
• Highly developed, interpersonal skills and self-motivation
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy• Ability to demonstrate a can-do approach, as a problem solver and team player.
• At least 5 yrs+ of compensation & benefits experience in high-growth companies;
• Knowledge of Radford, WTW and other published surveys
• Working knowledge of equity for a public company
• Business acumen and financial analysis skills
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and written/verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to bring programs from concept to successful implementation
• Ability to handle confidential employee information with discretion and good judgement
• Proactive, collaborative team member with excellent attention to detail and strong sense of urgency and follow through
• Workday experience is preferred
• Proficiency in MS-Excel, Google Sheets, etc.• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)