Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Talent Acquisition Research Specialist
Title: Talent Acquisition Research Specialist
Location: Remote / Hybrid
Reports to: Global Talent Sourcing Lead
ICF is hiring a Talent Acquisition Research Specialist / Sourcing Recruiter to join our join our global talent acquisition team and support our India business. ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
This Talent Acquisition Research Specialist will focus on the following Suite of Offerings:
- Candidate Sourcing – Developing diverse talent slates and converting them to active job applicants for current positions (50%)
- Pipeline Building – Developing diverse pools of talent for future growth.(40%)
- Market Data Research + Talent Mapping – The collection and understanding of labor market data to understand the supply and demand of talent and the identification of external talent for senior level future positions. (10%)
- Source and vet candidates using tools that increase connections with underrepresented groups and minorities with pace and at scale, leveraging networks and internet research.
- Build, grow, and nurture talent pipelines and keep current our CRM tool, Beamery
- Understand ICF’s industry, markets, and culture to demonstrate business acumen to internal partners and sell external prospects and candidates
- Evaluate market data to build and present sourcing strategies to recruiting and business partners, inclusive of demonstrated use of diversity sourcing channels.
- Extract necessary information from the business to build a profile to hunt and engage talent prospects
- Collaborate with and provide proactive, ongoing communication updates for recruiting and business partners
- Flex and adapt with projects and assignments as business needs shift and evolve
- Meet metrics established to drive results.
- 2+ years of experience sourcing full-time IT, technology, and/or digital professionals, including 1+ years in-house as a corporate Sourcer
- 2+ years of experience leveraging sourcing tools, including Boolean strings, chrome extensions, email scraping tools, LinkedIn Recruiter, D&I strategies, etc.
- 1+ years of experience leveraging a candidate relationship management (CRM) tool to source talent, send email campaigns, and build/nurture talent pipelines
- Experience leveraging tools to source diverse talent, including groups, associations, technologies, etc.
- Certification in talent sourcing, such as Black Belt, Ninja, etc.
- Experience sourcing for a management consultancy or digital agency with a D&I lens
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
New Delhi, India (II77)