Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Expert - Energy Efficiency
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 9,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Energy & Resource Efficiency:
- Sound knowledge of Demand Side Management (DSM), Load research, and DSM measures for different consumer categories
- Sound knowledge of Energy Efficiency, Energy Efficient Technologies in DISCOMs/industries/MSMEs, etc.
- Experience in supporting the implementation of energy efficiency and/or DSM measures in DISCOMs/industries/MSMEs.
- Support DISCOMs in developing DSM projects, implementation of DSM projects, and statistical/situational analysis for the need of having training on DSM for DISCOMs officials.
- Undertake technology assessment studies with regard to energy and environmental performance for DISCOMs and different consumer categories such as domestic, commercial, agriculture, industries, etc.
- Evaluate options and choose DSM programs, including delivery channel, partnership development, administrative procedures, promotion and evaluation plan for the DSM program and other DSM schemes
- Facilitate Consultant in conducting field performance measurement and data collection for load research and submit report.
- Development of dissemination material such as case studies, documentaries, broachers, etc.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and learning amongst stakeholders through workshops, seminars, and focused training programs
- Formulation of draft DSM regulation and facilitating the adoption of DSM regulation by the regulator.
- Assisting DISCOM in BEE’s PAT program and energy accounting of DISCOMs and handholding of Energy Accounting of DISCOMs.
- Manpower will support DISCOM to comply with the provisions of the EC Act, 2001
- Ability to evaluate technical proposals received from various consulting firms and prepares summary reports.
- Perform rigorous quantitative and qualitative research.
Other relevant areas
- Lead project delivery on specific deliverables/engagements assigned by the Supervisor, within a stipulated timeline, stretching when needed
- Demonstrate expertise in writing reports, making presentations, number-crunching & graphics/visualization.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good communication skills (oral and written) in English and Hindi/Telugu.
Skills and Abilities:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Preferred Electrical/Electronics/Energy engineering). Candidates must be certified Energy Auditors/Managers.
- Other requirements: Locations are Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Lakshadweep, Andaman Nicobar Islands only.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in the field of DISCOM, Energy Efficiency, Power, Energy audits, Climate change, and Environmental Management or similar functional areas. Experience in undertaking DSM studies or DSM implementation will be preferred.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Bangalore, India (II76)