Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Assistance Research Analyst - Workforce Innovations and Poverty Solutions (REMOTE ROLE)
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion, is simply who we are and what we do.
Technical Assistance Research Analyst
The Workforce Innovations and Poverty Solutions (WIPS) Team within ICF’s Public Sector Group works to improve the conditions of America's most at-risk populations and provide strategic consulting support to workforce development initiatives throughout the United States. WIPS provides technical assistance, training, and research support to address a diverse set of critical social issue areas including employment and workforce programs, human services and safety net supports, and interventions for vulnerable families and communities. Our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
We are seeking candidates for a Technical Assistance Research Analyst to contribute to a large human services training and technical assistance project.
- Provide technical assistance support to projects on our disaster recovery human services and workforce development efforts, and/or sector-based solutions’ projects.
- Serve as a key stakeholder outreach contact for ICF to support various outreach activities and communications products including web products, analyses, technical assistance packages, and training materials.
- Provide general project support (stakeholder tracking, monthly reporting, data analysis).
- Contribute to help desk support, including technical assistance support.
- Assisting with outreach events through planning tasks, including registration, marketing, and outreach.
- Masters in public policy, political science, social work, or related social services field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience working with human services programs and initiatives.
- Experience in working with vulnerable populations and preparing outreach, communications, and /or training materials.
- Experience designing and building MURAL boards and/or similar collaboration tools.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities, including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Superior interpersonal skills including a courteous, collegial, and cooperative attitude.
- Demonstrated client orientation and outstanding level of professionalism.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)