Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Assistance Coordinator (Rockville, MD or Remote)
ICF is seeking a Technical Assistance Coordinator to join a team that supports 45 federally funded grantees responsible for collecting data on risk behaviors and clinical outcomes from individuals either at risk for contracting HIV or individuals already infected with HIV.
- Responding promptly to and monitoring the status of technical assistance (TA) requests via the project’s hotline, email, and web-based help desk
- Supporting development of technical training materials and conducting web-based and in-person trainings
- Conducting quality control reviews of data products
- Troubleshooting data and technical system issues
- Developing procedures to improve efficiency in conducting quality control reviews
- Developing quality assurance procedures for training new staff
- Supporting website and application testing
- Working with data management and web development teams to isolate data or system problems and suggest solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, behavioral or social sciences, or other related field is required.
- At least 2 years’ experience providing technical assistance and/or providing training and support to technically oriented groups
- Ability to troubleshoot complex scenarios and help grantees work through problems in a professional manner
- Ability to quickly learn unfamiliar software and provide technical support to users
- Familiarity navigating large datasets
- Basic understanding of dataset relationships and how to identify potential data issues
- Basic user experience or knowledge of data management software such as SAS, SPSS or STATA is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Public speaking and training preparation skills or experience with training Learning Management Systems (LMS) are a plus
Professional Skills :
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude
- Adaptive to changing priorities
- Willingness to work through challenges and solve complex problems
- Strong intellectual curiosity
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)