Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Test Control Officer- Network Manager-Remote
@ ICF, we are relentless in finding innovated ways to solve problems, committed to making sure it pays off for our clients and their stakeholders, and passionate about making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven professional experts, scientists, and practitioners.
ICF is seeking a team of diverse Professionals to plan and execute the Air Force Examining Activities Work Center Program Support. This program supports research and development of talent management processes to improve person-job match to optimize mission capability, readiness, reduce attrition, and increase retention by improved selection, classification, and utilization assessment.
This position can be remote.
What you will do:
- Management of TCO Network (490 plus active duty, Guard, Reserve, ROTC, MEPS)
- Create relational automated database to accurately track TCO accounts and appointment letters and produce localize reports.
- Log TCO appointment letter to include name, address, location, email address, and other pertinent information for accountability purposes.
- Provide established procedural guidance to TCOs.
- Disseminate knowledge articles, guides, briefs and messages to ensure TCOs are kept abreast of policy and procedural guidance.
- Develop group distribution email listings to quickly disseminate policy, procures and short notice tasks or requests for information.
- Assist in Test Material Inventory process by creating/maintaining database to track material on hand at TCO site locations for the limited paper based CTM on hand at AFDPO. The Contractor shall establish suspense for TCOs for timely return of CTM inventories and track this information using office automation tools.
- Assist with development of TCO Training materials and guides to include preparing slides, briefings, talking papers, articles, etc. to disseminate information to TCO field sites.
- Assist with setting up new TCO accounts by providing electronic email confirmation to AFDPO warehouse for establishment of new accounts for CTM test material ordering.
- Act as liaisons with SAF publishing to ensure issues such as printing, re-ordering, stock levels are continuously monitored to ensure TCO field sites can accomplish their mission.
- Assist in the implementation of automated testing processes.
- Assist in operational support of operational testing programs (e.g., Pilot Candidate Selection Method/Test of Basic Aviation Skills (PCSM/TBAS), Defense Language Proficiency Testing (DLPT), Defense Language Aptitude Test (DLAB), Armed Forces Classification Test [AFCT]).
- Provide support to BPO in coordination with Examining Activity program policy, research, operational testing, and related organizations (e.g., AFRS, AAD, OA).
- Provide support for program contract management.
- Provide support for the IT automated test delivery system.
- Identify emerging software requirements and appropriate points of contact for acquisition; facilitate acquisition and implementation.
What you will need:
- Previous management of TCO Network experience.
Possess knowledge and experience in contract rules and procedures.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)