Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Talent Experience Coordinator
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a $1.5 billion global consulting and digital services provider that operates with a nonprofit soul. With 7k+ people in 70 countries, we were just named one of Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms for the sixth consecutive year and are named one of Forbes’ best midsize employers.
We’re growing rapidly. And recruiting is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades. We’re seeking an experienced Talent Experience Coordinator to support our Operations Team.
Are you passionate about the candidate experience and delivering excellent customer service? If so, we are seeking someone with the know-how to provide five-star quality customer service, keeping the candidate and hiring manager experience top of mind while working seamlessly among multiple parties.
As a Talent Experience Coordinator, you will work closely with our Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Teams, third party agencies and other HR professionals in support of business hiring needs.
This position may be based in our London or Leeds office, but at ICF, we believe our team members make the decisions for themselves and their work environment. Whether you work better from home, in the office, or a mixture of the two, it is your decision if you work from that location or meet up with co-workers if you choose. We would like for you to come into the office once or twice a month for meetings or collaboration with our HR colleagues.
Talent acquisition is in demand, and we know you can work anywhere. So, here is more about our team to pique your interest:
Diversity & Inclusion is simply who we are and what we do.
- We believe our role in educating others on the importance of building teams where everyone doesn’t look or think the same is one of the most important things we do.
- We meet often to discuss our understanding of the real topics like objectivity, bias and how we can evolve our understanding.
- We advise leaders on market data, talent supply, and slate representation.
- We help our hiring teams prepare to answer the tough questions and help them position our company legacy of impacting our communities as the reason to choose us.
As a Talent Experience Coordinator, you will:
- Schedule and coordinate interviews, working directly with Candidates, Recruiters and Hiring teams to ensure a positive interview experience
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of audience and across all levels of the organization
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System to update and maintain candidate workflow
- Consistently update the Hiring Team and the Recruiter(s) as it relates to interview scheduling and onboarding coordination
- Executes pre-employment process which includes ordering and monitoring new hire background checks, partnering with on-boarding colleagues, confirming new hire orientation
- Participates in special projects such as recruiting initiatives and team campaigns
- Maintains scheduling and onboarding trackers for data analysis
- Post positions to niche sites and help maintain our database of websites
- Assist with coordinating Relocation with our third-party vendor
- Manage travel reimbursements for candidates that require travel for interviews
Do you meet the requirements?
- HNC/HND, diploma or similar qualified
- 2+ years of administrative professional work experience
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Outlook utilizing the scheduling assistant
- Comfortable with traveling locally to career fairs and interview days as needed
Professional skills needed:
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office (particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Demonstrated experience working in a high-volume environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Possess great time management skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
Interested in earning bonus points?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Workday or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience using Microsoft Teams
- Experience in a Human Resources support role
- Experience working for a consulting company
- Experience interacting with senior management
- Experience with audio and video conferencing
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
London Riverscape (GB75)