Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Talent Experience Coordinator - Operations Team
Talent Experience Coordinator – Operations Team
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a $1.5 billion global consulting and digital services provider that operates with a nonprofit soul. With 7k+ people in 70 countries, we were just named one of Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms for the sixth consecutive year and are named one of Forbes’ best Midsize employers.
We’re growing rapidly. And recruiting is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades. We’re seeking an experienced Talent Experience Coordinator to support our Operations Team.
Are you passionate about the candidate experience and delivering excellent customer service? If so, we are seeking someone with the know-how to provide five-star quality customer service, keeping the candidate and hiring manager experience top of mind while working seamlessly among multiple parties.
As a Talent Experience Coordinator, you will work closely with our Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Teams, third party agencies and other HR professionals in support of business hiring needs. This position will be based in either our Martinsville, VA office or the DC Metro area. You will be expected to work from home until it is safe to return to the office. Once you have completed a successful 90 days you will be able to work from home 1-2 days per week.
Talent acquisition is in demand, and we know you can work anywhere. So, here’s more about our team to pique your interest:
Diversity & Inclusion is simply who we are and what we do.
- We believe our role in educating others on the importance of building teams where everyone doesn’t look or think the same is one of the most important things we do.
- We meet often to discuss our understanding of the real topics like objectivity, bias and how we can evolve our understanding.
- We advise leaders on market data, talent supply, and slate representation.
- We help our hiring teams prepare to answer the tough questions and help them position our company legacy of impacting our communities as the reason to choose us.
As the Talent Experience Coordinator you will:
- Scheduling interviews for candidates (Outlook for email / Teams and Skype for interviews)
- Responds to Candidate and Hiring Team inquiries regarding interviews and processes
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (Workday) to update and maintain candidate workflow
- Consistently updates activity to the Hiring Team and the Recruiter(s) as it relates to interview scheduling and coordination
- Executes pre-employment process which includes ordering and monitoring new hire background checks, partnering with on-boarding colleagues, confirming new hire orientation
- Participates in special projects such as recruiting initiatives and team campaigns
- Maintains scheduling and onboarding trackers for data analysis
Do you meet the requirements?
- High School diploma/equivalent
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office (particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Comfortable with traveling locally to career fairs and interview days as needed
Professional skills needed:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
Interested in earning bonus points?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a Human Resources support role
- Experience working for a consulting company
- Experience interacting with senior management
- Experience with audio and video conferencing
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)