Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology - Remote
Recruit for ICF | Find the work you believe in
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a $1.5 billion global consulting and digital services provider that operates with a nonprofit soul. With 9k+ people in 70 countries, we were just named one of Forbes’ 2022 Best America’s Best Management Consulting Firms for the eighth consecutive year and are named one of Forbes’ best Midsize employers.
We’re growing rapidly. And recruiting is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades.
We’re seeking a Recruiter to support our Federal, State, and local work.
We work with purpose. At ICF, when it comes to tackling some of the world’s most complex problems, we’re right in the thick of it all.
Partnering with both government and commercial clients, our IT modernization team makes an impact: creating the systems that combat human trafficking, contributing our IT expertise to COVID-19 prevention, creating a data-driven approach for smoking cessation efforts – and more. Our philosophy is simple. IT Transformation is about more than codes and computers. It’s about building a future where technology paves the way for a better world.
The selected recruiter will join a large team of recruiters and will work remotely from home in any location in the US.
Talent acquisition is in demand, and we know you can work anywhere. So, here’s more about our team to pique your interest:
Diversity & Inclusion is simply who we are and what we do.
- We believe our role in educating others on the importance of building teams where everyone doesn’t look or think the same is one of the most important things we do.
- We meet often to help us further understanding and inclusiveness, discussing the real topics like objectivity and how we can evolve.
- We help our hiring teams prepare to answer the tough questions and help them position our company legacy of impacting our communities as the reason to choose us.
We believe in specialization and proactive recruiting.
- We use Beamery CRM to build and keep in touch with our pipelines so we’re not starting over each and every time we get a new search.
- We have Centers of Expertise to support data, analytics, compliance, sourcing, recruitment marketing, and interview scheduling so you’re not going it alone!
As a Recruiter you will have:
- 3+ years of Recruitment experience
- Bachelor's degree or additional years of related experience
- Experience with Management consulting
- Experience recruiting for ServiceNow, Appian, Salesforce, AWS, Azure, Cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of OFCCP guidelines
- Proven track record and ability to find, recruit, vet, and hire top talent
- Advanced skills in web search/sourcing, networking, and direct sourcing
- Hands-on experience recruiting for talent in the federal/civilian agencies
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$68,325.00 - $116,152.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)