Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Systems Engineer- REMOTE role
ICF is seeking Systems Engineer to provide technical services and assessment for physical and virtual infrastructure assets. You will support DoD projects, many in the National Capital Region.
What you will do:
• Provide technical support across systems engineering and mission assurance disciplines
• Identify and assess critical infrastructures to determine criticality and develop risk management plans
• Apply software engineering, telecommunications analysis, information assurance analysis, and/or electric power engineering subject matter expertise.
• Work effectively with various parts of the DoD organization, other agencies, and ICF teammates to accomplish tasks
• Provide technical input for recommendations for mission planning
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering or related discipline
• 4 years minimum of experience in the application of Systems Engineering methodologies and models in the federal Government, including expertise in Department of Defense Architecture Framework capabilities-based requirements processes
• Experience in supporting Mission Assurance Assessments and applying relates benchmarks, guidelines, instructions, and procedures
• Experience assessing commercial-off-the-shelf systems engineering tools
• Experience with applying model-based system engineering principles and tools and in using systems engineering tools to identify gaps and overlaps in processes
• Experience with providing results and recommendations to senior leadership and working with the Services and Combatant Commands• U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position). High level clearance required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)