Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Survey Team Lead
The Team Lead, reporting to the Data Collection Supervisor, will provide leadership and execution for a Call Center focused on Outbound Data Collection for Survey Research. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include staffing, training, scheduling, production, mentoring, supervision, quality, and reporting as ICF delivers results and meets the requirements for contracted work with a focus on telephone survey research. Having the ability, desire and experience to develop processes, lead and mentor others, and perform the critical tasks associated with an Outbound Call Center is critical to success.
The Operations Center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Applicants must be able to work during evenings and weekends.
- Role should be mainly agent facing.
- Responsible for production and quality of a team of 15-20 agents.
- Ensure agents are meeting individual production and quality goals and work with QC team to provide appropriate coaching and feedback.
- Execute daily staffing goals, ensuring all projects reach the recommended hours as provided by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Documented work experience in a call center, contact center or processing center environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and oral, required.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in professional business environment.
- Good understanding of CATI interviewing techniques and metrics including production rates, dial rates, after call work, refusal conversion/aversion
- Experience with predictive dialing and data collection systems a plus.
- Computer software programs proficiency including MS Office (Word, Excel) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and execute business processes for new business.
- Strong issue management and risk mitigation background.
- Strong personnel management skills and experience.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities required.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude required.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)