Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Survey Project Coordinator
ICF’s Survey Research Practice is home to a talented community of survey researchers building robust solutions for government, university and commercial clients. ICF survey products aim to demonstrate quality, credibility, reliability, innovation, responsiveness, and transparency. We have the largest and most extensive history in conducting the CDC’s youth risk behavior surveys (YRBS); youth tobacco survey (YTS); behavioral risk factor surveillance surveys (BRFSS); and other health surveys at the national, state, community and cross-international level; data coordinating and statistical support services; as well as internationally renowned transformative projects such as the Demographic and Health Survey. The Survey Research team works in close collaboration with global ICF experts conducting research across industries including Health (CDC, NIH, SAMHSA) Education (DoE), Veteran’s Health (VA), Energy/Environment (EPA), Transportation (DoT), Public Health and Housing (HUD), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
ICF is currently seeking a Survey Project Coordinator to work in its Survey Research practice in our Rockville, MD office.
Safety of our employees are our top priority. Due to current COVID-19 safety measures, current employees who can work from home are required to do so. Once it is safe to resume standard practices of commuter travel and social interaction per government guidelines, we expect employees to maintain an office presence as required by projects needs and management.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of one or more concurrent survey-related projects
- Identify and coordinate with outside subcontractors, vendors, and internal collaborators
- Perform quality assurance checks on data, reports, and presentations
- Assist in developing and preparing training materials, written reports or other deliverables
- Contribute methodological or technical support for web, offline, paper-and-pencil, in-person, and other data collection activities
- Survey instrument testing
- Assist with internal and external meeting tasks such as logistics, notetaking, and material preparation
- Communicate effectively in writing—proposals, analytic reports, issue papers, briefings, and formal and informal email correspondences
- Develop and deliver training curriculum for field staff that ensure compliance with study protocols
- Continuously assess and make recommendations to address any barriers or obstacles to achieving project goals
- Update managers on progress as directed and on regular reporting cycles
- Support proposal development activities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus (social sciences, public health, or business administration preferred)
- 2 years of applied experience in the survey research field
- 2 years of experience with MS Office products—Word, Excel, PowerPoint or professional skills
- Understanding of public health and/or the federal marketplace.
- Project management
- Business development
- Experience using statistical software, such as SAS, SPSS, or R.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team member are a must
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong intellectual curiosity
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)