Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Survey Programmer - Remote
About ICF International
ICF is an exciting place to work for many reasons. We deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to the world’s future. ICF is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. We combine passion for our work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Check out more of what we do at ICF's Web site www.icf.com.
The Survey Operations practice is looking for a Survey Programmer with experience dealing with survey questionnaires. This position will assist the company’s survey research efforts by doing hands on survey development within our data collection platform. This position involves a strong understanding of survey logic and its impacts on development.
The work is performed in a fast-paced environment and the position operates as part of a team that includes both technical and non-technical members. Successful performance in this position requires the ability to use computer technology for creative problem-solving, attention to detail and quality of product, excellent analytical/logical skills, and ability to work independently – carefully and rapidly to meet tight deadlines. Experience in survey research (CATI, mail, web modes), is required. Literacy with common Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel) is expected.
- Program web, CATI and mobile surveys within our current data collection platform.
- Complete quality control checks on programmed surveys.
- Effectively communicate needed adjustments with project management, data management and survey programming teams.
- Experience in survey research (CATI, mail, web modes)
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related field
- 1 plus years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with survey software such as Voxco, Confirmit, Survox, Qualtrics etc.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and focus on quality products
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)