Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is hiring flexible part- time Survey Research interviewers! The work supports vital health-focused surveys for our Federal and global health agencies. As a Survey Researcher at ICF, you’ll help collect data via specific telephone questions; the collected data is used to identify risks and monitor trends that allow our clients deliver targeted effective health policy interventions. Do you have great telephone communication skills, computer entry, time management and organization skills? If so, this might be the next role you are looking for-apply today.
This role is part time, approximately 25 hours each week. Hours of work can vary and the ICF Recruiter will provide schedule options. This position is onsite working at our Martinsville, VA center.
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
- Deliver scripted multiple-choice questions over the telephone and accurately record responses often using a computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) system. We will train you on delivering the script and how to enter the responses.
- During each survey interview, we’ll ask you to positively engage with members of the public and remain neutral and unbiased regarding their responses.
- Continue to build skills by learning from colleagues and your Team Lead who are there to support your progress and project goals. Our goal is to develop highly trained and motivated team members who can enjoy a dynamic and rewarding work experience.
- High school diploma/GED
- Clear telephone speaking voice and ability to read accurately from a script
- Basic computer skills including keyboard skills and accurate data entry.
- Fluent in reading and writing in English.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment.
- Previous call center, customer service or collections experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience collecting and recording data from the public
- Active listening and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to positively engage with members of the public and remain neutral and unbiased during the phone interview.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Ability to be flexible in a work schedule and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Martinsville, VA (VA23)