Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Interested in a fast paced and high energy work environment?
Like to communicate over the telephone and have an impact in areas critical to the world’s future?
Looking to join a group that is focused on excellence and delivering high quality data?
ICF Health and Human Services Division is looking for high energy candidates who are friendly and personable for flexible REMOTE Part-time Survey Research Interviewer positions in the state of Texas. We conduct vital health-focused surveys and collect data that helps U.S. and global health agencies identify and monitor risks and quickly deliver targeted, effective interventions.
Check out more of what we do at ICF's Web site www.icf.com.
Deliver questions over the telephone and accurately record responses often using a computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) system. Our goal is to develop highly trained and motivated team members who develop valuable skills and enjoy a dynamic and rewarding work experience.
SHIFT: This position is part time and shift hours will be nights and weekends. Weekday hours start at 5:00pm, but we can be flexible and offer a later start time. Agents would also work on Saturday and or Sunday.
- High school diploma/GED or proven related work experience.
- Clear speaking voice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including keyboard skills and accurate data entry.
- Fluent in reading and writing in English.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment.
- Previous call center, customer service or collections experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience collecting and recording data from the general public.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, required.
- Ability to display high energy level, positive attitude and enthusiasm for the program while remaining neutral and unbiased during the phone interview.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude required.
- Ability to be flexible in a work schedule and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Bryan, TX (TX35)