Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Support Specialist/Senior Support Specialist New York City, NY
Ready to make a difference?
To support our growth, we are seeking a qualified candidate to provide program support for ICF’s Energy Efficiency Division. You will contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services, often working on multiple large decarbonization and climate change programs and projects with all levels of staff to support our government clients. You will have an opportunity to apply experience, academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, interact with experts and clients in the field, and build content knowledge and consulting skills.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Supporting Program Data, Reporting, and Operations teams
- Developing and updating client reports and documents
- Manipulating and interpreting data for reporting
- Creating and maintaining databases, Excel spreadsheets, PDF forms and for internal tracking
- Internal operations, process, and support
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Energy, Analytics, Construction Science, Architecture, Engineering, or related subject
- Experience with Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel
What we would like you to have:
- Background or knowledge of energy efficiency, construction or contracting preferred
- 1+ years of related work experience
- Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud in an administrative role; for example, performing data uploads using Salesforce Data Loader
- Experience providing input on Salesforce system design and development (e.g., new fields, objects or features)
- Experience instructing others in the use of Salesforce Sales Cloud or similar systems
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational and process development skills
- Ability to actively listen and take initiative to seek actionable solutions to customer goals
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York, NY (NY18)