Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Supplier Diversity Lead
ICF’s energy business is looking for a Supplier Diversity Lead to manage our growing Supplier Diversity Program as part of the ongoing commitment to our broader Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) strategy. We partner with our clients across North America to provide program design and delivery support for energy programs, including technical/engineering expertise, program management, IT and marketing solutions, and call center and rebate services. A number of these programs have been recognized with awards from ACEEE, AESP, SEPA, Chartwell, and others.
Your primary responsibilities will include managing and growing diverse supplier partnerships; creating Supplier Diversity tools, metrics, and training; driving shared value for ICF and our diverse partners; and contributing to ICF thought leadership and market presence from a Supplier Diversity and DEI perspective. You will report directly to our Senior Vice President focused on DEI for our energy business. Work location is flexible.
As the Supplier Diversity Lead, you will:
- Lead the execution and ongoing development of the Energy business’ Supplier Diversity Program.
- Develop strategy for tracking the performance of Supplier Diversity goals and metrics across contracts.
- Maintain and expand knowledge of current DEI topics, programs, and industry/client trends. Use those inputs to recommend and develop best-in-class practices and plans to address any new requirements.
- Partner with marketing and communications to develop and disseminate strategic messages about the Supplier Diversity Program to inform stakeholders and demonstrate ICF’s commitment to DEI.
- Actively contribute to business origination, capture planning and proposal development, advocating for and representing opportunities for diverse businesses in ICF-led teams.
- Significantly contribute to ICF’s thought leadership and external market presence by participating in relevant industry associations.
- Negotiate productive partnership agreements with Diverse Suppliers that have mutual benefits.
As the Supplier Diversity Lead, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience with supplier diversity, business development, procurement/outsourcing activities, corporate diversity, or related field.
- Applicable DEI industry certifications, such as Certified Supplier Diversity Professional (CSDP). Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Comfortable demeanor in challenging, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers, suppliers, and senior management.
- Sales/consulting experience at various levels within large client organizations; experience working with utility organizations is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to be an influential change agent within an organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency with federal and state programs and policies relative to DEI, as well as an understanding of the DBE certification process.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time, as needed; work location is flexible.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)