Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Subcontracts Administrator - Flexible work locations
ICF is growing and we are currently seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to join our procurement team. You will assist our International Health Development team with subcontracts administration to include reviewing and negotiating Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, subcontracts, and other contractually related documents.
Our team is currently working remotely. This position can be based out of any ICF office in the United States with the requirement that you will need to work East Coast business hours. This position is open to telecommute.
What you will do:
- Ensure timely processing of subcontract requisitions through processing or preparation of Request for Quotes (RFQ), and/or Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Verification of accuracy and completion of proposal packages
- Coordinate with other divisions to clarify and ensure data is accurate
- Receive subcontractors' responses to RFQ/RFP and determine each subcontractor's ability to meet Company and Procurement requirements including preparation of justifications, price/cost analysis, and negotiation memorandums
- Prepare, negotiate and issue subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
- Prepare reports and contractual correspondence for project manager, contracts group, small business liaison office, and clients
- Establish and maintain accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract
- Maintain and update subcontractors' files for internal and external audits applying ICF’s values, best practices, policies and procedures
- Perform subcontract closeout actions, complete file documentation, and forward subcontract files to storage
- Attend and serve as Subcontract representative at program and project meetings
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience with cradle-to-grave Federal and/or State Government subcontract administration
- 2+ years of experience working with relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, and CAS
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
Additional professional skills needed:
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, critical thinking and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
What we would like:
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint
- Knowledge of CPSR requirements
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)