Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is currently seeking a Subcontracts Administrator, to join our procurement team working from the DC metro area. Under supervision, you will assist in subcontracts administration functions to include reviewing and negotiating Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, subcontracts, and other contractually related documents.
This is a great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
What you will do:
- Ensure timely processing of subcontract requisitions through processing or preparation of Request for Quotes (RFQ), and/or Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Verification of accuracy and completion of proposal packages
- Coordinate with other divisions to clarify and ensure data is accurate
- Receive subcontractors' responses to RFQ/RFP and determine each subcontractor's ability to meet Company and Procurement requirements including preparation of justifications, price/cost analysis, and negotiation memorandums
- Prepare, negotiate and issue subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
- Prepare reports and contractual correspondence for project manager, contracts group, small business liaison office, and clients
- Establish and maintain accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract
- Maintain and update subcontractors' files for internal and external audits applying ICF’s values, best practices, policies and procedures
- Perform subcontract closeout actions, complete file documentation, and forward subcontract files to storage
- Attend and serve as Subcontract representative at program and project meetings as required
- Associates Degree in business or related field or 2 additional years of equivalent work experience
- 1+ years’ experience with cradle-to-grave Federal and/or State Government subcontract administration
- 1+ years’ experience working with relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, and CAS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint purchasing module
- Knowledge of CPSR requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, critical thinking and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$48,364.00 - $82,218.00
Reston, VA (VA30)