Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is currently seeking a Subcontracts Administrator professional to join our procurement team at our global headquarters in Reston, VA. You will be responsible for subcontracts administration functions including, but not limited to proposal support, agreement preparation, negotiations, and audit compliance.
If you are looking to further your career in subcontracts and procurement, this is an excellent learning opportunity with the potential for professional growth. Check out ICF!
- Preparation of Request for Quotes (RFQ), and/or Request for Proposals (RFP) packages
- Receive subcontractors' responses to RFQ/RFP and determine each subcontractor's ability to meet Company and Procurement requirements including preparation of justifications, price/cost analysis, and negotiation memorandums
- Prepare, issue and negotiate subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
- Ensure timely processing of subcontract requisitions
- Verification of accuracy and completion of proposal packages; coordinate with other divisions to clarify and ensure data is accurate
- Establish and maintain accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract
- Complete file documentation, maintain and update subcontractors' files for internal and external audits by applying ICF’s best practices, policies and procedures
- Attend and serve as Subcontract representative at program and project meetings
- Interface with other divisions including, but not limited to Program team, Proposal team, Pricing, Accounting, Contracts, and Senior Management teams.
- Participate in proposal process preparing NDA, Teaming Agreement, data call packages
- Negotiate data call responses with price, labor rate, labor categories; provide analysis and evaluation
- Prepare reports and contractual correspondence for project manager, contracts group, small business liaison office, and clients
- Attend Procurement related training and or seminars
- BA/BS Degree in business or related field or 7 + years of equivalent procurement experience
- 4 years of experience working with relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, and CAS
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR & CAS
- Knowledge of CPSR Requirements
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of Deltek CostPoint Purchasing Module
- Familiarity with Small Business Plans and Reporting
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with automated accounting systems
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, critical thinking and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high volume environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Reston, VA (VA30)