Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is growing and we are currently seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to join our procurement team. You will assist our Disaster Management and Incentive Technology Group teams with subcontracts administration to include reviewing and negotiating Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, subcontracts, and other contractually related documents, and providing pre-award/proposal support.
What you will do:
- Support pre-award and proposal activity, issuing and negotiating Non-Disclosure and Teaming Agreements, reviewing client-issued Request for Proposals (RFP) and/or Requests for Quotes (RFQ) for subcontractor requirements, issuing RFPs to teammates, evaluating pricing and other subcontractor proposal components, and providing Subcontracts related input for business and technical proposal volumes
- Provide post-award support ensuring timely processing of subcontract requisitions
- Coordinate and/or complete Company and Procurement requirements including preparation of justifications, price/cost analysis, and negotiation memorandums
- Prepare, negotiate and issue subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
- Prepare reports and contractual correspondence for project manager, contracts group, small business liaison office, and clients
- Establish and maintain accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract
- Maintain and update subcontractors' files for internal and external audits applying ICF’s values, best practices, policies and procedures
- Perform subcontract closeout actions, complete file documentation, and forward subcontract files to storage
- Attend and serve as Subcontract representative at program and project meetings
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience with cradle-to-grave Federal subcontracts administration
- Experience working with relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, and CAS
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Ability and accommodations to work remotely indefinitely
Additional professional skills needed:
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, critical thinking and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced high volume environment
What we would like:
- Experience with State Government subcontract administration
- Familiarity with creating Small Business Plans
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Knowledge of CPSR requirements
This is an great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)