Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Stakeholder Events Specialist
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Have a passion for managing events? We’re currently hiring a Stakeholder Events Specialist to support a cybersecurity focused organization on the planning, development, and implementation of virtual, hybrid, and in-person meetings and conferences. In this role, you will coordinate major events, conferences, and meetings related to cybersecurity.
This position will be hybrid in Arlington, VA and will require an active Secret clearance.
- Develop work plans and track milestones and timelines for multiple meetings and conferences simultaneously.
- Coordinate logistics for webinars, including setting up and managing the webinar platform, developing PowerPoint presentations, drafting and sending invitations, executing the meeting, and coordinating after-action reports and minutes for meetings as assigned.
- Provide support for virtual conference planning and execution, including coordination of pre-conference needs, all day-of needs, and follow-up needs for reporting and lessons learned.
- Work with graphic designer on creating and editing conference programs, signage, and other promotional or event materials.
- Provide input and recommendations for event/meeting marketing plans and outreach activities, as created by the communications specialist.
- Work closely with communications, customer engagement and cybersecurity team to coordinate and manage marketing and dissemination efforts through conference exhibit booths and client websites.
- Must have active/current Secret Security Clearance.
- 1+ years of experience working with virtual webinar platforms and Microsoft Office suite
- 2+ years of relevant experience in events or project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Affairs, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience with using Adobe Connect and Microsoft Teams
- Experience working in or supporting a federal government agency (DHS desired).
- A strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A strong understanding of the client/contractor relationship in a government agency.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage day-to-day tasks independently.
- Customer service orientation with strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$56,742.00 - $96,461.00
Virginia Client Office (VA88)