Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr. Solution Architect-Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a Senior Solution Architect. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
We are seeking a Senior Solution Architect to provide technical leadership and direction for the implementation of new IT solutions and existing IT solution modernization efforts.
This candidate will lead the creation of conceptual and logical specifications for all aspects of solution design through collaboration with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects. They make recommendations on software, hardware, and communications to support the product vision as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps.
- Modeling of business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models
- Development and refinement of system architectural concepts and integrated architectural models
- Analysis and documentation of requirements and functional specifications
- Assessment of current systems to identify improvement opportunities
- Identification of options to solve business problems and comparison of alternatives based on stakeholder criteria
- Development of high-level cost and schedule estimates for the introduction of new systems and modernization of existing systems
- Description of the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of systems to project stakeholders
- Monitoring the progress of systems engineering efforts and assistance with resolution of issues and mitigation of risks
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps) principles and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of custom applications, Low Code Development Platforms (LCDPs), and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) solutions
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)