Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr. DevSecOps Engineer, Remote
This role can be 100% remote, sitting anywhere within the continental U.S. However, this role requires that you be able to work Eastern Standard Time hours, 9 am to 5 pm EST.
ICF is looking for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to work with an Agile team to deliver value more quickly, confidently, inexpensively, and securely.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating CI/CD pipelines
- Managing AWS services with IaC
- Orchestrating containerized services
- Increasing productivity of IT and business teams
- Accelerating the pace of delivery
- Saving costs on infrastructure, operations, and maintenance
- Continuously improving products through enhanced observability and continuous monitoring
- Continuously evaluating and enhancing the project's security stance
- Operational support for troubleshooting and incident response.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Ten or more years’ experience in the software development industry
- Five or more years’ experience:
- Creating and maintaining building/deploying pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, Azure DevOps, AWS CodeBuild/Deploy, Travis, etc.)
- Operating in CI/CD environments
- Working on Agile teams
- Three or more years of experience:
- Containerizing workloads with docker
- Deploying, testing, and monitoring applications in AWS
- Log centralization experience (e.g., Elastic Stack, Splunk, etc.)
- Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Git-based source control
- Implementing automated tests to validate changes and prevent regressions
- AWS API Gateway & Lambda
What we’d like you to have:
- Full-stack development (React/Angular, API design, databases)
- AWS Certification: Developer, Solutions Architect, or DevOps
- Due to government contract, must be US Citizen or green card holder, able to obtain U.S. government public trust clearance.
What you’ll love about working here:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Participation in charity initiatives
Technologies you’ll use:
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines and Git-based SCM), Jenkins, docker, Kubernetes with EKS, AWS security services, MariaDB and DynamoDB, Cypress, Python, Node.js, AWS API Gateway & Lambda, Elastic Stack (Beats, LogStash, Elasticsearch, and Kibana).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Remote Office (NC99)