Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr. Business Analyst - Federal Loans-Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a Senior Business Analyst with Federal Loans experience. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will collaborate with product owners, technical architects, and developers to develop innovative business systems and modernize legacy applications. This individual is responsible for bridging the gap between development, design, and product management by eliciting, analyzing, documenting, and communicating concise requirements for implementation based on business needs. Operating in a Scaled Agile environment, the Senior Business Analyst will utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver optimal solutions.
- Work closely with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand complex business processes and define business requirements as part of an effort to develop and modernize a portfolio of systems and applications that will automate the service delivery of a Federal Loans Program.
- Translate business requirements into concise, feasible, and verifiable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Interact with the development and testing teams to communicate and validate requirements.
- Maintain and prioritize user story backlog.
- Support the solutioning process by developing competencies in various technology platforms.
- Produce and decipher complex technical use cases, user stories, process flows, diagraming, data analysis, data mapping, interfaces, reporting and testing activities on web and hosted technologies.
- Develop functional documentation such as use cases, functional specifications, reports, and screen prototypes.
- Conduct system demonstrations for stakeholder feedback and validation.
- Conduct training and develop end-user documentation as required.
- Contribute to an Agile environment and apply best practices through cross-functional collaboration.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis with CRM end-to-end implementations or Custom Application Development is required
- Good working knowledge of the Scaled Agile methodology
- Scaled Agile and/or Agile/Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Working knowledge of Federal Loan Programs, preferred
- Experience with Loan Originations/Fulfillment, Account Maintenance/Servicing, Customer Service, Cash Management, Delinquency Resolution/Collection, Bankruptcy, Loan Modifications, Mortgage Servicing, or Tax Services preferred
- Experience with .NET, Java, or other Open Source coding languages preferred
- Working knowledge of a data modeling tool (Visio, Axure, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field is required
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)