Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr. Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs - New York
Sr. Account Manager, Energy Efficiency Programs New York
We are currently seeking Multifamily/Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Technical Account Managers to join our Northeast Energy Efficiency team to provide critical program support and field services for New York City based energy efficiency programs as well as other areas of the northeast.
- Conduct market outreach to provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient measures, project implementation, and best practices to building stakeholders that include owners, operators, and managers.
- Build trust, develop relationships, and demonstrate value as an independent partner to identify, plan, and implement energy efficiency projects.
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical building stakeholders to discuss energy efficiency measures, energy audits, technical specifications, energy usage data, and local law compliance requirements.
- Work with building energy industry service providers including architects, engineers, and contractors, as well as public officials and community partners to support energy efficiency project installations.
- Be a key contributor to the energy efficiency program team to meet client goals, objectives, and contractual obligations. Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns.
- Monitor activities and prepare status reports to accurately assess progress towards individual and team program goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Energy, Building Science, or Environmental Science; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of energy industry experience, including business-to-business technical sales, customer-facing responsibilities, project management, or other related experience.
- Knowledge of multifamily or commercial building systems (HVAC, DHW, building envelope, lighting, e.g.), energy efficiency measures, and energy fundamentals.
- Public speaking experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
- Outreach to decision makers and stakeholders to identify energy efficiency project opportunities in residential or commercial buildings.
- Self-driven with focus to meet assigned goals for team success and personal satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to present elevator pitches for energy saving concepts and listening skills to understand stakeholder requirements and motivations.
- Develop and manage a funnel of project opportunities from initial stages to completion.
- Time management skills using Outlook and CRM software to maximize effectiveness.
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies.
- Experience with the energy efficiency program market in New York City and the Northeast.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)