Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr. Account Manager
Sr. Account Manager - Energy Efficiency
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager with a desire for energy efficiency to take a significant role in the implementation of programs that will deliver and expand our offerings in the Eastern Shore of Maryland. You will be responsible for managing a large pipeline of existing projects and will also be responsible for increasing new customer adaptation. Outside sales or financial background working in one of the following sectors is preferred; industrial processing, local, federal, state government or national retail accounts including commercial real-estate, hospitality, and Agribusiness.
- Work in support of various utility sponsored programs that encourage energy efficiency in the commercial and industrial markets
- Act as customer's advocate to ensure the customer obtains accurate knowledge of program offerings
- Develop a data driven outreach strategy to recruit and retain new and existing customers to participate in energy efficiency programs
- Prospect, identify, and qualify potential energy efficiency upgrades for customers
- Increase customer awareness of bottom-line benefits resulting from implementing energy conservation measures
- Cultivate and develop new business through long-term relationships with professional organizations and trade allies
- Have knowledge of additional state and federal funding programs
- Track state/local and national energy policies
- 3+ years of Industry-proven outside sales and or business development
- A Bachelor's degree with 2+ Years
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Strong proven success in an outside sales role and/or business development
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Dynamics, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong follow-up and follow through skills and ability to successfully close sales
- An energy efficiency background with a solid knowledge of building mechanical systems or commercial lighting
- Economic analysis and familiarity with DSM program planning and evaluation
- Utility experience and understanding of DSM program implementation
- Experience with ENERGY STAR, LEED, and other program platforms
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)