Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is looking to add a creative Solutions Architect to provide competent leadership in interpreting business models, system models, use cases and sequence diagrams; and creating technical architecture specifications, class diagrams and object models.
- Providing strategic technology advice to clients, developing solution architectures and taking and end-to-end role in technology delivery projects.
- Designing and managing end-to-end architectures for solutions, and ensuring that all of the components of the solutions integrate together.
- Managing the process of ensuring build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Providing technical leadership with senior client technical and business staff, and reviews IT architectures, projects, and improves business processes and technology innovation.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, industry guidelines, user experience standards, etc.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 10+ years of IT projects management and/or solution architect experience.
- Prior solution architecture experience on similar projects of comparable/greater size and scope, using a variety of technologies and frameworks.
- Prior cloud architecture and engineering experience using Microsoft Azure or similar IaaS, PaaS, SaaS platforms.
- Extensive experience with Agile and DevSecOps tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with applying object-oriented programming and design approaches, patterns-based design and development, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services.
- Experience defining and enforcing application and cloud data security.
- Experience researching emerging technologies, processes and best practices.
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, project management or general business management preferred
- Azure Solutions Architect Certification or equivalent
- Ability to work with the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Working understanding of federal data services models and frameworks to support the project team to meet client requirements
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with various current/future technologies including ServiceNow (ITSM, ITBM & PPM), Appian, Salesforce, among other SaaS/PaaS services.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)