Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
- Work as part of a dynamic, interactive Agile team collaborating in a larger multi-team environment to solve complex engineering problems that contribute to improving healthcare quality
- Work on the planning, deign, development, documentation, and release of related software applications and databases under supervision
- Participate in multiple modeling simulations and analysis efforts and support technical development of solutions
- Provide support to SemanticBits technology team in delivering solutions, and will use a variety of tools and technologies such as Typescript, Angular, Node,.js, Cypress.io, Jasmine/Jest, MySQL, and AWS
- Follow Agile methodologies and industry best practices, participate in program development, testing and implementation practice
- Collaborate with members of other teams to address integration needs and/or other interdependencies
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)