Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Software Developer (Mid Level)
This position calls for a software developer with solid experience in full life cycle software development, and working as part of a small development team in a fast-paced environment. Daily activities will include design, implementation, integration, and application support efforts. This position is open to remote applicants.
- Design, develop, and support of specific functionality as directed by a team leader
- Survey development within Voxco and/or other data collection platforms
- Communicate with team to identify impediments
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Identify impediments and bugs, and devise solutions to them
- Improve existing applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related field
- 2 plus years of experience
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with SQL server is a plus
- Experience in survey research (CATI, mail, web modes) a plus
- Experience with Voxco or other data collection platforms is a plus
- Experience with PowerShell is a plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience with data visualization is a plus
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)