Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Software Application - Web Developer
ICF is looking for a motivated Application developer with experience supporting the full software development life cycle. You will work as part of a collaborative development team responsible for development, maintenance, operations, modernization, and enhancement of Federal and State data collection and data management systems.
Once staff can return, this position will be onsite in our Rockville offices, with some telework possible.
- Analyze, study and communicate complex system requirements
- Perform software development tasks using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and design artifacts as part of the software development life cycle
- Assist with development of quality assurance test scripts
- Perform unit tests, integration tests, regression tests, and system tests on developed code
- Perform remedial development to resolve software bugs and errors
- Review and enhance existing applications to improve performance and add functionality
- Work as part of a collaborative team to complete project assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or information technology
- 2+ years of professional .NET development experience including experience with .NET 5
- Demonstrated experience working with SVN, Git, or other version control software
- Strong experience in relational database design and SQL
- Experience with Google Polymer
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with MVC pattern
- Experience with React.js/Redux, Vue.js, or Angular.js
- Knowledge of section 508 compliance
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)