Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Social Media Expert
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in large-scale events and campaigns across the European Union. We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Social Media Expert for one of our clients.
The project is covering the services needed to support the work on digital channels, i.e. social media platforms managed by the client.
The service provider will create content, assist in managing the central social media accounts, prepare copies and assets for central social media channels and conduct other social media-related projects.
The services involve:
- Creates daily content – involving multiple departments – and builds and maintains a distribution network on various social media sites.
- Interacts with users of social media platforms to respond to their questions and suggestions in line with corporate objectives and priorities.
- Helps with identifying journalists and influencers active on social media in relation to the EU international partnerships portfolio
- Interacts with these journalists and provide them with news and information on political priorities and EU achievements
- Ensures continuous participation in online conversations and acts as a mediator.
- Analyse key trends in relevant content and activity.
- Evaluate the impact of social media initiatives.
Other skills needed:
- Min 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of political communication on social media and in media globally
- Knowledge of EU International Partnerships and development cooperation portfolio
- Ability to autonomously research content, excellent writing skills and have the ability to translate difficult policy language into understandable content
- Experience of working with media
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Creativity, supported by evidence of original
- English: Understanding (C2), Speaking (C2), Writing (C2)
- Nice to have: French: Understanding (C1), Speaking (C1), Writing (C1)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)