Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Social Media Copywriter
ICF Next, Brussels is looking for a copywriter with experience writing for different social media platforms to join a dynamic, creative team the Digital content Factory.
- You will be responsible for writing social media content for a variety of campaigns, proofreading and copyediting documents, as well as writing infographics and factsheets. You will also support the social media team in researching topics for the social media calendar and keeping on top of current trends, particularly among Gen Z and Millennials, which will feed your work.
- You will often be required to research around a topic and produce articles and case studies for projects or tenders.
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of all content produced
- Translating the overarching creative concept into content for social media channels
- Working in collaboration with experts from other fields, such as Strategists, Creatives, Designers and Social Media Experts.
- 2 years of experience in the field of digital communications and social media.
- You must be a native English speaker or equivalent.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Interest in the latest digital trends and innovations.
- Interest in communicating about EU policies to EU citizens.
- Flexible attitude. Ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
Additional welcome skills
- Fluency in at least one other EU language.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of the European institutions, in particular the sustainable transition, European Green Deal and the digital transition.
- Experience in community management.
- Preparing social media content strategies as part of the broader campaign strategies.
Currently the tasks are expected to be performed remotely, with the perspective to return gradually to our Brussels office, following the COVID-19 safety standards.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)