Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Social Media and Communications Officer
ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specializing in large-scale events and campaigns across the European Union. We are looking for a dynamic, creative team player to fill the position of Social Media and Communications Officer for one of our clients.
As Social Media and Communications Officer you will have the following responsibilities:
- The development and implementation of the digital communications strategy together with the client;
- Planning and executing digital communication campaigns;
- Content creation for our client’s social media platforms and other digital communication channels;
- Interacting with users of social media platforms and responding to their questions and suggestions in line with corporate objectives and priorities;
- Set-up, implement and optimise social media advertising campaigns;
- Evaluating the different digital communication campaigns and reporting to the client on the campaigns.
- Ukrainian level C1-C2 and English level C1;
- At least 5 years of experience in social media management and digital communications;
- Ability to autonomously research content, excellent writing skills and have the ability to translate difficult policy language into understandable content;
- Ability to identify risks and opportunities in user-generated content;
- Experience with social analytics tools and/or reporting;
- Experience with Facebook business manager or similar social media advertising tools;
- Ability to interpret multiple data sources to find and tell the story behind the numbers;
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation;
- Ability to communicate results to stakeholders.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
Belgium Client Office (BE88)