Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Simulation Operator - Honolulu, HI
ICF is proud to support a global medical modeling and simulation training program. We are providing a range of healthcare training support services at U.S. Air Force, Navy, and Army installations around the world so that military healthcare teams can perform at their best.
This is what you will do:
You will develop curriculum, agendas, learning aids and course documents. In addition, you’ll operate simulator equipment, with the ability to follow medical aspects of training scenarios and make appropriate adjustments based on participant actions. Use your people skills to work with vendors on obtaining valuable information and documents that will assist Air Force Medical Service/AFMS simulator technical operations.
Operate and maintain the following:
- Task trainers
- Mannequin-based simulators
- Surgical simulators
- Computerized simulators
- Virtual reality procedural trainers
- Associated supplies and equipment.
You will need the following:
- 3+ years of experience in the medical or military medical field or 2+ years of experience with the operation of patient simulation equipment
- Expertise with a variety of medical simulation platforms (i.e. CAE, Laerdal, Gaumard, KGS, SynDaver / SynTissue, MOES).
- Ability to complete a federal agency check
- Associate’s degree or technical certification in a computer technology field (e.g. hardware, networking, helpdesk, etc.).
- Certification as a Simulation Operator (CHSOS) through the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) is preferred.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Hawaii, Client Office (HI88)