Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ServiceNow Developer Administrator
ICF is a $1.5 billion global consulting firm and digital service provider, and ICF Next is its creative agency and technology arm. Recently recognized by AdAge as an Agency Standout, ICF Next is go-to shop for brand storytelling, loyalty, technology and public relations. Our technology team works with a leading-edge tech stack to develop customer loyalty programs, manage omnichannel experience platforms, provide SMS marketing, and more. Our clients range from some impressive consumer brands to federally funded programs that make a difference in people’s lives. Recognized as one of the the top customer loyalty platforms by Forrester, and a Platinum Adobe solution partner, we're orchestrating groundbreaking projects that produce innovation.
Bangalore is our global delivery service hub, where an energetic and high-performing team is driving fast growth. Growth translates to opportunities for our employees, who start contributing to projects on day one. Competitive benefits, professional development, and strong leadership create a business culture where everyone can thrive at work.
Supports the mission, business, service, and operational needs of our customer service management ServiceNow portal. Is responsible for developing custom solutions for specific business needs while maintaining organizational integrity and following best practices. Is also responsible for developing automation solutions, custom reporting, workflows, etc.
Will also be responsible for the successful administration of the ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, etc. Develops and produces regular reports for leadership, internal partners, and external client consumption.
Role Specific Work
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging and creating technical documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understands the business or function for which application is designed.
- Formulate system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for application builds.
- Adept at developing front end portal, back-end console development.
- Work closely with various business partners and the Platform Solutions extended leadership team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in support of leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in performing day-to-day ServiceNow Administration tasks and activities for platform product/services operations delivering ServiceNow ITSM, and CSM capabilities (including configuration).
- University degree in Computer Science & or Information Technology related field; or related/equivalent experience Minimum 5 years of experience in the Information Technology sector
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in the Information Technology field
- 4+ years’ experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- 3+ years of IT application system experience in technology solution delivery.
- 2+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant delivery platforms.
- 2+ years of experience with custom application development including Custom Service Portal widget creation.
- 2+ years of experience developing and customizing core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and Service Catalog.
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports). Nice to have.
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus.
- Experience conducting ServiceNow instance upgrades.
- ServiceNow system administrator certification.
- ServiceNow Developer Certification is strongly preferred.
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, professional position. Represents the level at which a career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of clearly identified factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Works under fairly limited direction. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Determines and develops approach to solutions within policies and procedures. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)