Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ServiceNow Automation Tester
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology driven department, seeking an experienced ServiceNow Automation Tester join an established ServiceNow implementation team.
This position supports the CDC ServiceNow program to modernize CDC’s business processes on the ServiceNow platform. The team follows Agile development methodology to implement new modules and enhance existing modules on the ServiceNow platform.
The automation tester will be a part of an agile team that includes a Scrum Master, developers, testers and business analysts to implement new functionality on the ServiceNow platform. The candidate will work collaboratively with the teams to incorporate testing as part of the CICD tasks and set the bases of automation testing. The automation tester will be responsible developing an automated testing framework of an automated test framework to improve quality. development, execution and maintenance of an automated test framework and scripts to support verification. of an automated test framework and automated test scripts to verify the functionality. In addition the automated tester will be responsible for other quality assurance activities including the development, maintenance and execution of manual test cases.
- Work independently or with the test team to design, develop, implement and maintain test automation framework (ATF) that serves multiple project needs
- Deploy test automation to continuous integration environments and ensure that test results are delivered
- Participate in sprint planning efforts and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts in the system to be tested
- Perform various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
- Perform manual testing to verify that the acceptance criteria were implemented.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven track record of Strong Analytical Skills
- 2 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience implementing test automation frameworks, preferably using ServiceNow Automated Testing Framework (ATF)
- 2 or more years of solid demonstratable experience in manual testing, including designing test plans and writing test cases.
- 2 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience in one or more programming or scripting languages, preferably Java
- US Citizenship or Green Card Holder required due to federal contract requirements
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Experience on the ServiceNow platform
- Preferred Tools and Technologies: Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Bamboo, Java,
- 2 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience in various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)