Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US. *
If you are a ServiceNow Pro seeking 100% remote work, please keep reading!
As the #1 ServiceNow Federal Partner of the Year, you will find our thriving ServiceNow Practice a progressive and supportive environment.... complete with work-life balance to match!
We are an award-winning, global management consulting company. Continuous growth is in our DNA - including doubling our revenue every five years for the past 50+ years! ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality and respect. ICF’s Data Modernization Division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a ServiceNow Platform Architect to support upcoming needs with our federal customers.
Our Data Modernization Division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business.
At ICF, our ServiceNow Architects help support the mission, business, service, and operational needs of our customers. ICF’s ServiceNow Architects work on a wide variety of different programs support diverse customer mission areas. We build solutions that support citizen services - such as systems that help detect fraud, waste, and abuse across federal programs, systems that help facilitate wireless spectrum auctions, and systems that support citizen engagement with regulatory and rulemaking processes - all using the ServiceNow platform. We also support new and novel employee services across our portfolio - such as improving employee's access to HR functions, our customers business management and stakeholder engagement capabilities, as well as core service and operations management needs of business users.
ICF’s ServiceNow Platform Architects function in a number of roles to support effective customer delivery efforts. Our Architects serve as advisors to our customers and help them think through how to solve their most difficult business processes using ServiceNow-based solutions. They function as technical leads for delivery teams, helping define solutions and guiding implementation teams as they deliver functionality to customer. They handle complex development and integration tasks and help other developers on the teams learn best-practices in how to effectively build solutions using ServiceNow. They help mentor functional teams to grow in their knowledge of functional disciplines around customer solutions and work with Project and Program Managers to support and mentor ICF developers, analysts, and testers to grow in their technical skillsets.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Manages Multiple Development Teams to ensure Development Standards are followed around ServiceNow IntegrationHub and BackEnd deliverables.
- Regularly meets with lead developers to identify potential growth opportunities.
- Regularly meets with product owners to identify and guide technical discussions around ServiceNow/
- Follows guidelines and standards from Senior Architects or Program Managers in a project.
- 5+ years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment.
- 5+years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog.
- 5+years of experience of custom application development on the ServiceNow platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administration (CSA) certification.
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for this position).
- MUST RESIDE IN THE United States (U.S.) and the work MUST BE PERFORMED in the United States (U.S.), as this work is for a federal contract and laws do apply.
- Active Secret Clearance is a plus
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification is a plus
- ServiceNow Service Portal micro-certifications is a plus
- ServiceNow Agent Workspace experience is a plus
- Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow is a plus.
- Experience in building applications through UI Builder is a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$107,354.00 - $182,501.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)