Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ServiceNow Architect (Remote)
ICF’s Data Modernization Division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a ServiceNow Platform Architect to support our upcoming Navy FMS program.
Our Data Modernization Division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business.
ICF's digital transformation and IT modernization division is seeking a ServiceNow Platform Architect to join our team of experts.
At ICF, our ServiceNow Architects help support the mission, business, service, and operational needs of our customers. ICF’s ServiceNow Architects work on a wide variety of different programs support diverse customer mission areas. We build solutions that support citizen services - such as systems that help detect fraud, waste, and abuse across federal programs, systems that help facilitate wireless spectrum auctions, and systems that support citizen engagement with regulatory and rulemaking processes - all using the ServiceNow platform. We also support new and novel employee services across our portfolio - such as improving employee's access to HR functions, our customers business management and stakeholder engagement capabilities, as well as core service and operations management needs of business users.
ICF’s ServiceNow Platform Architects function in a number of roles to support effective customer delivery efforts. Our Architects serve as advisors to our customers and help them think through how to solve their most difficult business processes using ServiceNow-based solutions. They function as technical leads for delivery teams, helping define solutions and guiding implementation teams as they deliver functionality to customer. They handle complex development and integration tasks and help other developers on the teams learn best-practices in how to effectively build solutions using ServiceNow. They help mentor functional teams to grow in their knowledge of functional disciplines around customer solutions and work with Project and Program Managers to support and mentor ICF developers, analysts, and testers to grow in their technical skillsets.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- 5+ years’ experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment.
- Candidates should possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog.
- Custom application development on the ServiceNow platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS.
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administration (CSA), CAD (Certified Application Developer), and CTA (Certified Technical Architect) certifications required.
- 5+ years experience in CSM (Case Management), CMDB (Configuration Management Database), ITSM (IT Service Management), SAM (Software Asset Management), and Service Portal
- Excellent communication skills
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for this position)
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification is a plus
- ServiceNow Service Portal micro-certifications a plus
- Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)