Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking an Appian Developer. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation, and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft, and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics, and O&M for our customers.
We are actively looking for a ServiceNow Administrator to join our team to manage the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of a ServiceNow system in a fast-paced agile project environment.
- Perform day to day support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform
- Work closely with the ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications
- Work directly with end-users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Perform installation and testing of ServiceNow updates and new releases
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation
- 1+ year ServiceNow administration experience
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification preferred
- Experience working with Agile Project Teams
- US Citizens only per Federal Client requirements
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)